Hotels By Gatwick Airport
- Gatwick Airport, formerly known as (and still commonly referred to as) London Gatwick Airport is located north of the centre of Crawley, West Sussex, and south of Central London.
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
363/365 at the airport
Sitting at Gatwick airport, waiting for our flight home, made me remember a book I once read by French anthropologist Marc Auge, about non-places, such as airports, hotels or supermarkets, which he describes as transient places with anonymous people passing through. They have their own logic, which seems to be rather universal. More or less the same schema can be followed to operate in them, wherever you are in the world.
I don't find airports non-places, but rather situationally meaningful, evoking strong personal reactions. They are places of good-byes, reunions and beginning adventures. These red neon lights depict my emotions connected with departures and arrivals.
....Felbridge Hotel....nr. East Grinstead....
......The Felbridge Hotel, a huge sprawling Inn just a couple of miles
......outside the town of East Grinstead, and 6.7 miles from London
......Gatwick Airport [LGW]
......address: London Road, East Grinstead, Gatwick, RH19 2BH
......pictured some time in the 1970's.....not taken by myself...
......anyone notice the sand coloured Audi 100 Coupe S to the left
......this and other views like it came into my ownership via J. Walter
......Thompson.....an advertising agency....
......I would think that they are from the 1960's and 1970's and as
......such are valid as relics of a bygone age.....
.....scanned from a 35mm transparency
hotel denver airport shuttle
riviera casino and hotel
mirage hotel las vegas restaurants
chatham bar inn ma
pelican pointe hotel clearwater beach
hotel marconi sirmione
| TOP |