BUDGET HOTELS IN MANHATTAN - QUALITY HOTEL BEIJING.
Budget Hotels In Manhattan
- (Budget hotel) A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including
- (Budget hotel) cheap and has few amenities, suitable for low cost travel for backpackers and young people.
- one of the five boroughs of New York City
- The Manhattan was a United States ship under Mercator Cooper that made the first authorized visit from U.S. citizen to Tokyo Bay in 1845.
- a cocktail made with whiskey and sweet vermouth with a dash of bitters
- A cocktail made of whiskey and vermouth, sometimes with a dash of bitters
NYC - Midtown West: Mé Bar
La Quinta Manhattan
17 W. 32nd St., 14th fl., New York, NY 10001
At the rooftop bar of the La Quinta budget hotel in Koreatown, the drinkers—at least, the ones who aren't tourists—are evenly divided between newbies saying "I can’t believe I didn't know about this spot" and old hands nodding knowingly and saying "Yeah, this is my little secret." Indeed it's hard to believe that anything offering such a picture-perfect worm's-eye view of the Empire State Building illuminating the surrounding water tanks would be a secret, but come here after work and you'll likely have one of the round tables all to yourself. The deck isn't much bigger than the average tenement roof, but with broad wood planks, white-painted benches around the perimeter, and folding chairs and umbrellas, it's an effortless simulation of a Hamptons boardwalk. A folder full of delivery menus (plenty of good Korean food around, of course) compensates for the lack of grill. The bar, located in a narrow glass enclosure that provides seating during the winter, is small but adequate, and the drinks are reasonably priced considering the prime realty.
Postcard obtained 1969, Wentworth Hotel, West 46th Street, New York
"AAA Wentworth Hotel, 59 West 46th Street, New York City, Phone JU 2-2200
Centrally located in the heart of Manhattan, just off 5th Avenue, 2 blocks from Radio City, and Times Square Theatre Area.
100% air conditioned, 21" Television and radio in all rooms.
Restaurant, bar and Cocktail Lounge. Barber Shop and Manicurist. Family Rates Available."
2 young men of about 21 men were introduced to New York customs early. The receptionist absolutely insisted we should have a porter to carry our bags to our room - no other option! The old guy seemed about 80 and it was warm. We thought he'd pass out. We were on a very tight budget, but he had to be tipped.
The noisy air conditioning kept us awake all night!
margherita ligure hotel
hotel toulouse aeroport
5 star atlanta hotels
la quinta inn plantation
uk boutique hotels
bed and breakfast venice
hotels in san diego on the beach
| TOP |